Supply Chain Project Manager
Long Term Contract / 12 months + extension
Compensation: $60-70/hour W2
Location: 100% Remote
Our Retail client with over $50B in annual revenue has over 2000 stores, across 21 US states, with over 300,000 employees. This company is structured for innovation and implementing new technologies. The Executive leadership team strives for work life balance for all of its employees, while also providing extensive opportunities (but not requirements!) for overtime for Contractors. There is a strong focus on keeping employees and contractors long term, with some contractors on 3-4+ year contract engagements, while also providing the opportunity for growth (for both employees who have converted permanent, as well as contractors)!
This role will be the Lead Project Manager in helping stand up a new Distribution Center/Facility and brining it online with the WMS, TMS, ERP and Inventory Systems.
- Supply Chain experience
- 7 years’ experience working IT Projects / implementations
- Previous work with a WMS system (Manhattan preferred)
- Experience with bringing Distribution Centers/New Warehouses online
- Proven ability to create presentations at team, leadership and executive levels
- Proven track record to deliver projects on time, on budget, to specification
- Experience in communicating effectively to all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated leadership abilities beyond just project administration
- MS Project
- Ability to create RFP's
- Grocery/Food background
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, and Long- & Short-Term Disability insurance is offered after 90 days of employment with CRG!
- We also offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) along with a Health Savings Account (HSA) with our medical plan. CRG matches the first $500 of the HSA contributions.
- Our 30K Life Insurance policy is FREE (no cost to the employee), as long as you sign up for it!
- We also have a 401K plan, with open enrollment quarterly (January, April, July, and October) after working at CRG for 90 days.
- CRG matches 25% of the first 6% of employee contributions to the 401K plan!
****REFERRAL BONUSES AVAILABLE****
Category Code: JN014, JN008