- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Manage backup, security and user help system.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions. * Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
- Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures. * Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Supply Chain: Schaeffer software upgrade (this software runs the conveyor belts, robots, etc.)
- Supply Chain: Several projects related to distribution for Ecommerce business
- Supply Chain: Cost savings – project to identify, possibly implement costs savings measures within Supply Chain
Required Education and Skills :
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 7 years’ experience required
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.