Job Title: Support Analyst (Customer Service)
Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Job Type: Contract
Duration: On-going (multiple years)
Contact Info: Stuart Schwartz - SSchwartz@execu-search.com - 201-786-2425
***This is a Support role for the business group, NOT a Business Analyst role***
In a nutshell, our client has an internal risk assessment application that is used globally by their organization. User's that are having issues using this application submit support 'tickets ' that are funneled to an internal inbox. The Support Analyst's main responsibilities will be monitoring this inbox and providing business support to the global user base that spans several different time zones.
This is an operational support role associated with the ongoing support of client's proprietary risk management systems and processes that help client comply with risk management policies and regulatory requirements.
- Experienced team member working in the Team responsible for providing Global Application Support encompassing mailbox monitoring, Remedy tracking and reporting, and support of the application, with occasional extended support during nights/weekends/holidays as needed:
- Provide assistance to professionals by answering Global Support business inquiries via an Outlook mailbox
- Perform daily tasks and processes to support the ongoing use of multiple global risk applications
- ServiceNow ticket reporting
- Production issues management tracking
- Individual who can work independently, interact with all levels of management, and as part of the team.
- Work with the Manager and Risk & Regulatory Process Leads to analyze, execute and support business requirements.
- Continuously monitor system for data integrity and defects and work with the Risk & Regulatory Process Leads and ITS teams to resolve issues.
- Provide suggestions on process improvements and application enhancements based on mailbox demand and trends
- Help manage data integrity processes to ensure quality over current data.
- Oversee modifications and general troubleshooting of the applications, and proactively anticipate and resolve potential issues regarding how those would affect the data in the system or even how the data would be presented with the modifications in place.
- Perform special projects as requested by management.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and report findings to the Risk & Regulatory Process Leads and ITS teams in preparation for application releases and the new inquiries the team will need to answer once enhancements go live
- Develop and maintain processes and become a subject matter expert of the team's main processes and controls
- Should possess the ability to handle multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously.
- Train and coach new team members and check on their learning progress
- Create and maintain team documentation and collaboration site
- Utilize several data resources to research and analyze corporate structures, entities, and securities.
- Write and perform complex database queries as a means of increasing departmental efficiency.