Support Analyst - Austin TX
Roc Search is currently working with a key client based in Downtown Austin who are looking for a Support Analyst to join their team on a 6 month contract basis. The role would be based around handling inbound support calls from end users and occasional deskside support. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in a desktop support environment providing excellent customer service. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a variety of projects and handle anything from hardware installs and PC refreshes to server work through Active Directory. More details on the position are below.
* Work with end users and stakeholders to create lasting relationships
* Update systems as needed
* Troubleshoot for errors in PC and Mac systems
* Provide remote, onsite, or hands-on troubleshooting as needed
* Evaluate, support and comply with customer solution for local data encryption for mobile and remote authorized users
* Handle various hardware, software, or data issues to resolution.
* Manage inventory and
provide feedback to Service Desk team as needed
* Installations, migrations, updates for Mac and PC systems
For immediate consideration please apply to Nate Sprague at [email protected] or (512) 649 - 1070