Candidate will be responsible for the following: answering approximately 15-20 calls a day from customers. The calls will be from employees of auto body shop or insurance offices that use the client software and trouble shooting any questions/issues they are having with the product. Communicates issues clearly and effectively to clients all while documenting all customer interactions thoroughly. Goal is to handle all calls with a 1st call resolution mindset but If questions are too technical they will pass off technical questions and issues to Technical Support Representatives.
- 1+ Years of recent experience in a call center where they were providing customer service/troubleshooting.
- Must be Computer savvy (way to validate is if they have the ability to troubleshoot setting up printer or access internet explorer)
- Ability to do basic research on the internet.
- Ability to do troubleshooting and problem solving.
- 1+ year working in computer systems while talking on the phone.
- Knowledgeable on MS Windows
- Passion about vehicles, knowledge about cars is preferred, ability to both work independently & in team environment.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.