SURVEY PARTY CHIEF
Seeking a Survey Party Chief to assist in the management of one crew. Individual will be responsible for:
- Overseeing 2-3 instrument operators and rodmen as they perform survey calculations on new and existing sites.
- Individuals will be utilizing the Leica Robotic Total Stations and Carlson SurvCE equipment.
- Individuals will primarily be working for municipal and private development.
- 3-4 years of experience in the Survey field as an Instrument Operator or Party Chief
- Experience using Leica Robotic Total Stations and Carlson SurvCE
- Any land development or commercial or utility experience is preferred, but not required
- Great attitude and a hard working mentality
- Partake in occasional out of town work (Mon-Fri) if required
- Brand new, top of the line LEICA Survey equipment
VEHICLES (0-5 years new):
- Brand new Toyota Tundra
- Toyota Tacoma
- Chevy pickups
- United Healthcare
- $450/month for employee health insurance - single employee
- 401K plan
- Life insurance - 1x salary up to $50k
- Dental insurance just for the employee
- Short term disability
- 2 weeks vacation - no waiting period for that to start. 3.07 hrs/pay period
- Paid biweekly
- Company softball team, bowling
Key Words: Survey Party Chief, Surveyor, Surveying, Survey, Survey lead, Instrument Operator, Crew Leader, Crew Chief, Land Surveying, GPS, Topography, Lecia, Total Station, Topcon, Alta, Carlson, Topographic survey, Boundary survey, Alta surveys, construction stakeout,
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.