Position :: Survey Technician
Duration :: 18 months
Hours:: 7:00AM - 4:00PM
Location:: Buena Vista, FL, 32830
- Reports to the Surveyor Chief.
- Performs construction layout calculations utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Works from notes, sketches, maps, and other material to develop drawings for boundary surveys, topographic surveys, ALTA surveys, Utility Record Surveys, and Land Descriptions with moderate supervision.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- May have a college or technical school degree.
- Must be proficient in applications such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Land Development Desktop, and Microsoft Office.
- Must have a basic background in Land Surveying/Geomatics
- Has a strong ability to utilize technology on all projects.
- Has a general understanding of design and drawing format and content requirements from local jurisdictions.
- Has familiarity with metropolitan agencies in order to record or retrieve documents, plats or deeds.
- Minimum 3 years of office experience in Land Surveying applications required.
- Bachelor's Degree,
- 5+ years of office experience in Land Surveying applications.
US-FL-Lake Buena Vista