**This opportunity is not available C2C**
TEKsystems is looking for a mid-level Systems Administrator to join one of our clients' teams ASAP.
- Intermediate level IT Professional with general IT experience
- Enterprise system administration (Windows and Linux) and documentation skills required (good professional written documentation skills important for this role)
- Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocating mass storage space.
- Production support skills. Be able to contact other IT departments for problem triage and resolution
- Experience with configuration, administration and hardening of Linux and Windows servers
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.