*** CURRENT TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE WITH FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION. Position is contingent on clearance verification, adjudication and customer concurrence ***
The ideal candidate must be able to:
• Perform system integration, hardware and software installation, configuration and disposition of servers and workstations to support the architecture.
• Install, configure and maintain multiplatform systems hardware, software and components.
• Plan, develop, design, integrate and maintain all computer applications, including specialized applications specific to the program’s objectives.
• Plan and coordinate highly complex software and hardware for enterprise release.
• Ensure systems conform to architectural objectives.
• Evaluate complex system's production readiness and supportability.
• Perform the restoration of complex computing service operations.
• Perform complex system problem identification and resolution.
• Integrate security solutions into information systems.
• Monitor system performance to support capacity planning, backup and disaster recovery planning
• Experience in both Windows and Linux administration, or one with the ability to learn
Contract to Hire
IT & Technical