CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions company is looking for a System Administrator to work on location at Andrews AFB, MD.
The job duties will include but not limited to:
- Applicant will be responsible for developing, executing, and managing various network management tool suites;
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot and isolate network management faults including SNMP or IP connectivity issues;
- Applicant should have experience in Linux, Unix and Windows server builds to include Server and Database Administration;
- Will be responsible for maintenance of the various system hardware and software on multiple platforms;
- Applicant will be required to monitor systems and ensure availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support availability;
- Applicant will assist with project development and new initiatives as a technical resource using network management tools as well as performing duties as documenting requirements, mapping and program logic, designing solutions, testing and implementation;
- Applicant must be able to understand and interpret customer requirement and develop solutions to meet requirements;
- Applicant will develop and maintain system documentation, including technical specifications, data mapping, program logic and flowcharts; and
- Applicant should also have a basic understanding of network fundamentals and domain name services (DNS).