*Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance AND an active Sec+ certification*
System Administrator shall:
* Have at least three (3) years of experience in server administration
* Have at least two (2) years of experience with basic switching concepts and managed switch configuration.
* Be familiar with DevOps business practices
* Possess the ability to install, operate, and maintain configuration management software and remote execution engine
* Be familiar with completely automating PXE boot processes using UEFI firmware in a GNU/Linux environment (to include secureboot, etc.)
* Have knowledge of cloud and virtualization
* Possess at least five (5) years of experience in IT desktop support, IT Service Desk support
* Mobile Device Manager coordinate cell provider for device and service concerns and issue; Subject matter expert to resolve cell phone issues.
* Certification Requirements:
o This position is designated as Information Assurance Workforce (IAWF) Information Assurance Technical Level II (IAT II). See section 188.8.131.52, Cybersecurity/Information Technology (IT) Certification, in this PWS for detailed Army and DoD guidance and requirements. The following are required at contract start date and must be maintained throughout the life of the contract:
Baseline certification: IAT II
Computing Environment (CE): must be current platform (or higher) IAW Army guidance (i.e Windows 10, Server 2008 to 2012, etc.). Currently:
* All personnel: Installing and Configuring Windows 10 (70-698) or MD-100 and MD-101
* A minimum of three (3) personnel: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410) and Configuring Advanced Server 2012 Services (70-412), 70-740 Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016 or equivalent
o Receive IA appointment orders from Chain of Command
o Be monitored in the Army Training and Certification Tracking System (ATCTS).
o Successfully complete Information Assurance Fundamentals on line course and exam at https://cs.signal.army.mil.
o Complete Privileged Level Access Agreement (PLAA) annually.
o This Personnel Security Standard for this position is IT-I (Personnel in IA positions with privileged-level access to control, manage, or configure IA tools or devices, individual and networked IS and devices, and enclaves).
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.