This position performs technical and professional duties involved in the design, installation, and support of Microsoft Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, PKI, DNS and user provisioning systems in a multi-domain, multi-forest enterprise environment. This position also performs and manages other related functions as required.
* Review, assess and document identity repositories and their role in the authentication and authorization environment
* Maintenance and support of Active Directory Domain Services, related hardware, and technologies
* Maintenance and support of Metro's internal public key infrastructure (PKI) , related hardware, and technologies including maintaining a role separated administration environment
* Maintenance and support of DNS and WINS
* Enhance existing documentation and QA processes for identity systems
* Develop scripts, programs, etc. to process and manipulate data within identity systems
* Test and maintenance of backup, recovery and DR for related systems
* Management of server installations and support
* Maintenance and support of Active Directory Federation Services
* Works closely with internal teams to provide necessary group policy support
* Works closely with monitoring team to provide necessary support for related systems
* Conduct continuous process improvement (CPI) activities
* Assists customers and staff members with problems as needed
* Performs 'hands-on' technical duties as required
* Prepares written and oral reports
* 5+ years of experience working in an enterprise server environment with Microsoft technologies supporting Active Directory
* 5+ years of experience working with Group Policy
* 2+ years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (2008, 2008 R2, 2012 or 2016)
* 3+ years of experience working with and managing DNS
* 2+ years with PKI design and implementation including the use of hardware security modules
* Familiar with cryptographic concepts such as symmetric encryption, asymmetric encryption and hashing algorithms
* Thorough understanding of authentication technologies including Kerberos and NTLM
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.