The System Administrator (SA) is responsible for computer and application support, system administration, user administration, and procurement of hardware/software. Provides tier 2 support, troubleshooting and problem resolution for complex software, hardware, and networking issues on systems running Windows or OS-X operating systems. The SA must possess solid analytical skills, effective communication, and an ability to deliver good customer service
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Other duties may be assigned.
Respond to and resolve Tier II/other issues escalated from the L1 Service Desk including:
* Provide hardware and software support for windows operating systems or desktop computers and peripherals.
* Add, modify and remove user access from windows domains and company systems.
* Install, configure and maintain PCs, phones, mobile devices and other related equipment, devices and systems.
Required Skills and Experience:
* 2+ years of experience in administering Windows Active Directory and Windows PCs.
* Demonstrated experience in operational support, triage, and troubleshooting of data and software issues.
* Knowledge of MS Operating Systems and MS Office applications.
AA degree or equivalent work experience plus 2 years of professional Windows OS experience