If you're looking to grow your career as a Systems Administrator and have a deep understanding of networking and load-balancing, SNI Technology Technology has an opportunity in the IT industry that you may want to check out.
To thrive in this role, you should be a natural problem solver and have a strong sense of ownership. The full-time Systems Administrator will work in Orlando, Florida. Apply now for this exciting opportunity!
How you will make an impact
- Enhance large-scale distributed systems by advising on and building new designs, architectures, standards and methods
- Participate in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance evaluation, and system tuning
- Sustain servers, load-balancers, and data storage found in various places - Foundational knowledge of clustered and virtual storage solutions
- PowerShell experience
- Microsoft Windows experience
- Active Directory experience
- Skilled in crafting, analyzing and fixing large-scale distributed systems
- A reliable understanding of HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching
- 2+ years of related experience
- Background working with network operating systems as well as programming or scripting language