- Candidate will primarily design, coordinate and execute required activities to meet compliance objectives on Firewall and Network infrastructure.
- Perform firmware upgrades, review and coordinate configuration changes to ensure environments are maintained in accordance with best practices.
- Additional duties would include coordinating with the security team to perform networking related tasks (CCNP security level), interpretation of access control lists, configuration of network diagrams, and reporting progress on assigned activities.
- Partner with Technical Writer to provide necessary information to support the creation and updating of the following documents:
- Network topology and dataflow diagrams
- Policy documents
- Procedure and process documents
- Systems administration and authentication documents
- Other information as defined
- Windows administering, Configurations, Upgrading, Installation, patching etc.
- Windows servers
- CompTia Security