Location: 100% remote.
6-month contract to hire
Serve as the business expert for the development, maintenance, training, regulatory compliance and support of all processes related to the residential lending systems. Design, test, and implement system enhancements and provide technical production support for end-users.
- Determine business line system needs and objectives and consults with business line regarding problems with current business applications or systems, enhancements, or new functionality.
- Prepare business and system requirements for maintenance/enhancements and present recommendations to division management.
- Gather information and write business/system requirements, build workflows, develop and code documents and supports the Residential Lending division for trouble shooting.
- Conduct all user and quality assurance testing on systems and conduct maintenance testing.
- Develop test scripts to quality control all changes. Interact with software vendors and BATS to implement software enhancements.
- Collaborate with external departments, including but not limited to Credit Administration, BATS, Legal, and Product Management, to create and implement documents, products and services as they relate to the system application.
- Provide system application support to end-users and effectively troubleshoot system application problems. Make system configuration changes or coordinate changes with vendors or BATS to correct identified problems.
- Prepare documentation on system enhancements and communicate key system changes to the training department.
- Complies fully with all Bank Administrative, Operational and Credit policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements (e.g., Bank Secrecy Act, Know Your Client, Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending Practices, Code of Conduct, etc.).
- FIS Experience in Consumer Loans (MUST HAVE) Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prior mortgage experience from point of sale to servicing.
- Understanding of federal/state regulatory policies and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge software development and maintenance methodologies including quality assurance and business cycle testing.
- Ability to develop detailed, clearly written business requirements and system/process workflows.
- Experience with planning, designing, and execution of user acceptance testing.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Working knowledge of agile/scrum practices.
- and escalates (as appropriate) non-compliance with Bank Procurement Policies and Procedures
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.