Title: System Support Administrator (Swing Shift)
Location: Pasadena, CA
Type: 6 months contract to hire
Swing Shift – 2pm – 11pm, Wednesday - Sunday
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable interacting with leadership and C-Suite
- Must be resourceful and work well with team
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong incident management and monitoring skills
- Server knowledge
System Support Administrator
We are searching for a System Support Administrator who will be a pivotal player for the Operations Command Center (OCC). The OCC is a 24x7x365 team responsible for supporting all Green Dot business and technology services. The System Support Administrator will be the first line of support for ensuring the health and stability of technology systems and services.
- Responding to health monitors/alerts.
- Performing initial troubleshooting of reported issues.
- Leading the incident management process and facilitating communications to assist with
- resolution of the incident.
- Monitor all production networks, servers, applications and services.
- Respond to escalations from Customer Service (Tier 1 & 2) or Partner NOCs.
- 2 years experience working in a 24x7 mission critical Network or Technical Operations Center environment.
- Must be willing to work weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays.
- Must have experience managing Windows server and SQL server environments.
- Must be proficient with all MS Office applications.
- Have knowledge of basic MS SQL Queries.
- Have a good understanding of TCP/IP, routing and switching technologies.
- Have experience working with hypervisor technologies.
- Experience with Cisco switches/routers/firewalls.
- Experience with Avaya phone system.
- Familiarity with enterprise class monitoring/management systems and associated technologies, including: App-Dynamics, Splunk, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud provider, i.e. Google/Azure.
- Experience with a service desk or trouble-ticketing software.