Will function as a key team member in the technology department services and support. This position will assist the field with technology systems support, maintenance and training users..
The Systems Support Analyst will be handling the end user support systems within the framework of Mobile Data Management (Airwatch and Meraki) and tangent services and environments. This individual will be charged with the service and support of Mobile Data Management for day to day tasks and issues. The Systems Support Analyst will work in a team environment to deliver exceptional levels of technical expertise and customer service to the businesses.
To be successful as a System Support Analyst, This position requires an independent thinker who can contribute productively to the Information Technology team and work closely with other members to successfully complete projects, work with 3rd parties to provide services and support to retail locations. A bachelor's degree in a related field of study and/or at least three (3) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
- Provide Tier 2 technical support to all line of business users for all systems, including but not limited to execution of system set up request forms, new computer set up and new user orientation, account terminations and changes, inventory, etc.
- Communicate, participate, and enforce Corporate Office roll out of new IT and security initiatives.
- Maintain and monitor all workstation, laptop and productivity technology
- Develop and maintain documentation of all hardware systems and software.
- Provide technical training on hardware and software to end users.
- Troubleshoot mobile device synchronization issues with corporate email infrastructure on Android OS, iOS, and ActiveSync devices
- Troubleshoot Active Directory and Exchange Server issues
- Troubleshoot basic networking issues
- Proactively communicate the status of any engineering efforts to internal and external stakeholders according to company guidelines in a concise, accurate and timely manner
- Properly manage personal workload and work assignments from clients, team leads and management to achieve timely and efficient resolution and completion
- Additional duties as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years hands on support experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills to assist with the support and implementation of various technologies
- Strong understanding of ITIL best practices and standards.
- Understanding of networking fundamentals such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routers, and switches.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Be able to lift up to 40 lb and be able to walk between properties as needed.
- Experience troubleshooting basic connectivity issues with PCs and networks
- Familiar with installing and maintaining applications for non-administrative users
- Strong documentation skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office recent versions
- Strong knowledge of desktop Windows OS (7, 10)
- Experience with working on various desktop operating systems and moves, adds, and changes within a Microsoft Active Directory-centric networks
- Working understanding of Android OS, iOS, and ActiveSync, etc.
- Exposure to Microsoft Windows server technologies (2003 - 2012) and Microsoft Exchange
- Experience with group policy configuration and deployment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills applicable to a customer service role
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, as well as sound independent judgment.
- Some weekend and/or evening hours may be required.