Title: Systems Administration
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 12 Months Contract
- Minimum Education Required BA/BS – Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 6 years' experience with networking and troubleshooting, including AD (Active Directory) tcp/ip networking, application traffic.
- A current certification (examples include CCNA, MTA, MCSA or MCSE) is required.
- Must be able to work without direct supervision.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working with Dell Servers required.
- Responsibilities also include overall WAN architecture and maintenance.
- Configure & troubleshoot network printing, DNS, DHCP, local & remote user access (eg: vpn).
- Collect and review server logs, monitor capacity.
- Additionally the individual must be able to specify and order needed network servers, to include building, patching, maintenance and repair.
- Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds and must have a valid driver's license.
- Individual may need to work various hours as required by the assigned project.
- Fully responsible for production servers (to include email servers), AD, GPO's, Microsoft Office products, Network Design, and Network Security.
- Assists Desktop support teams with problems that require cross-platform knowledge and advanced troubleshooting techniques.