Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative cost management solutions.
We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
JOB SUMMARY; System Administrator Windows and Datacenter: Responsible for datacenter support, hardware support, system administration, software application support, business analysis, application optimization, solution design and end user support. This role also supports ongoing project initiatives and implementations as needed. Subject matter expert level project and time management skills required. Able to understand, follow and create system security, file security, SOP and policy standard.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide subject matter expert level support for all required platforms and third party integrations; also includes monitoring design and configuration.
- Run the business supporting service ticket requests and systems workflow automation for Infrastructure, Developer, business and other teams.
- Designs, builds and supports Datacenter systems, documentation and software.
- 24x7 escalation point of contact for datacenter infrastructure and systems. Includes 24x7 on-site support for some locations
- Requires subject matter expert level project, documentation and time management skills with an understanding for Windows NIST hardened images and requirements
- Provide individual account, service account, security groups and other Active Directory object support for creation, profiles, roles, customizations, securities, features and other functions.
- Able to achive subject matter expert level understanding and support for VMWare enterprise systems, clusters, high availability and datacenter disaster recovery failover. Includes support for VM guest systems running on corporate host clusters such as Windows, Linux, virtual switches, VMWare management appliances and others. MultiPlan's infrastructure runs 98% virtualized, understanding this architecture is key to projects and RTB support.
- Able to achive subject matter expert level understanding and support for Windows OS, file shares, DFS, IIS, security certificates, windows cluster, SQL, Citrix, Exchange, Skype, SharePoint, RightFax, Zerto, VRealize, DRS, IP addressing, AnyDoc, FNX, MARS, DUKE, MRA and others as required.
- Assist with efforts to develop, train and expand use of the systems, applications and platform to optimize productivity and effectiveness resulting in enhanced user knowledge and overall organizational competency with MultiPlan platforms.
- Works directly with key stakeholders to identify and prioritize specific requirements for projects and service requests as needed.
- Develop and contribute to project deliverables supporting business, infrastructure and other teams. Including functional specifications, design documentation and hands-on configuration of systems.
- Responsible for assisting with environment governance and release management as key lead or contributor during upgrades, releases, testing, change management activities, and change deployments across environments. Must understand and follow MultiPlan's SDLC and change management processes.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate closely with business, developers, vendors, and infrastructure team members to analyze, troubleshoot and solve complex issues..
- Understands and executes MultiPlan's asset management processes.
- Fully understands and enforces MultiPlan's SOP in relation to, but not limited to, security and audit standards. Maintains and monitors compliance to corporate security policies.
- Remains current with all systems administration best practices.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk and Privileged Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent works independently under minimal direction to complete job responsibilities. Assists in training and mentoring other team members as needed. Servers as a point of escalation for Sys Admin l & ll. Work requires a broad range of knowledge gained through experience, work is varied and complex, and requires independent judgment to identify issues, trends & problems, and recommend action plans, evaluate results, and present to management in a timely manner. The incumbent works with internal and external sources to complete objectives, keeping the needs of external and internal customers as a priority when making decision and taking action.