MUST HAVE TS/SCI Clearance
- Installing operating system software, patches, and upgrades
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving system hardware, software, and networking issues
- Configuring, optimizing, fine-tuning, and monitoring operating system software and hardware
- Performing system backups and recovery
- Conducting server builds
- Establishes complex operational databases, software configuration control and system interfaces for computer systems related to customer Global Command and Control Systems (GCCS Admin)
- Maintains file servers, network access; documents, analyzes and troubleshoots systems anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance (GCCS Admin) Position Descriptions (PDs) for the Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Task Order (TO) 21
Education Requirements: BA/BS or equivalent + 2-4 years of experience as System Administrator (GCCS Admin position).
Certification Requirements: MCSA OR equivalent relevant to the candidate's work area OR Red Hat Linux/Unix (GCCS Admin). DoDD 8570.01-M IAT II
Experience Requirements: A minimum of four years of SA experience OR if applicable to GCCS Administrator: Experience with GCCS applications to include Agile Client, COP, C2PC, DCAPES, GWIS desired
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.