Our Government client, located on Fort Campbell, is currently seeking an experienced Systems Administrator.
Successful candidate profiles will possess the following experience:
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
- IAT LEVEL II Certification (Security+ & Network+)
- MSCA or MCSE Certification.
- 5+ years' working as a System Administrator within a Windows environment.
- 3-5+ years' working with Exchange or Active Directory.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Installing operating system software, patches, and upgrades.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving system hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Configuring, optimizing, fine-tuning, and monitoring operating system software and hardware.
- Performing system backups and recovery.
- Conducting server builds.
- Complete troubleshooting issues related to Horizon VDI components.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for VDI Environment.
- Provide Systems Administrator support to systems hosting complex operational databases, software configuration control, and system interfaces for computer systems.
- Maintains file servers, network access; documents, analyzes and troubleshoots systems anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.