TCI has an immediate need for a Systems Administrator in Raleigh, NC. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
We are offering an exciting Contract opportunity with our client in Raleigh, NC supporting the United States Postal Service. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team.
The Systems Administrator is responsible for managing and troubleshooting Client-Server software in a large-scale enterprise environment
- Documented processes / procedures, automation, and reporting to institutionalize end-point threat detection and response.
- Reduction in time to identify and resolve vulnerabilities within the Postal Computing Environment.
- Day-to-day activities; Interfacing with CSOC, Support patching, SCCM, Finding and removing unsupported software.
- Operates, maintains, and provides customer support for a wide variety of complex technology components.
- Works independently with vendors to resolve problems and implements solutions.