4 mo. Contract-to-Hire
A rapidly growing client of SNI Technology is looking to bring on a Systems Administrator to their team on a contract to hire basis. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for maintaining, upgrading and implementing all VMware\SAN\Windows Servers in a multi data center environment. This includes performing installs of new software releases and system upgrades, and patches. The Systems Administrator will also monitor system configuration and perform backups, replication, and recovery in order to maintain data files and data integrity.
The Systems Administrator will review and manage policies for maintaining all Windows Infrastructure, manage and contribute to infrastructure projects, troubleshoot basic network issues with LAN/WAN, and act as the primary point of contact for escalation issues related to all levels of support.
- Win 7-Win 10
- Windows Server 2003-2016
- VMware vCenter & ESXi Hypervisor
- Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016
- Symantec Backup Exec/Endpoint Protection, Veeam Backup & Replication
- Microsoft Office 2010- 2016
- Microsoft scripting\PowerShell
- Dell EqualLogic SAN
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policies
- SQL, AS/400, and Cisco ASA's/routers would be a plus
If you are interested in meet the qualifications, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately