BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Systems Administrator for an opportunity in San Diego CA.
- Install new software releases and system upgrades.
- Evaluate and install patches and resolves software related problems.
- Perform system backups and recovery.
- Maintain data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Provide critical preventive and corrective maintenance, information assurance, asset management, technical systems updates, service call resolution, and configuration management for systems in San Diego initially (may involve other locations as needed).
- Provide Operation and Maintenance support including patch management/testing, STIG implementation and mitigation, information assurance/security, anti-virus, and data backup solutions.
- Active Secret clearance.
- IAT Level 2 (Security +)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a related area.
- Experience in ACAS scanning, and administration of STIGs
- Strong understanding of current Microsoft supported Windows operating systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and teach or assist others to resolve Systems related issues.
- Ability to create Standard Operating Procedure documentation for designs and implementation strategies of new hardware and software deployments.
- Ability to produce system specifications, design requirements, test evaluation planning documents, and technical publications and reports.
- Familiarity with DoD networking and security accreditation requirements.
- Familiarity with HBSS, SCAP, VRAM (preferable).
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to support project at client sites where working conditions may vary.
- Ability to travel as necessary (potentially 20%).
- Willingness to take ownership of problems and see thru to resolution.
Pay: W2 Employment
Contract: 7 months with a strong possibility of extension or permanent placement
Location: San Diego, CA. Must be willing to travel
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 112326 when responding to this ad.