TCI has an immediate need for an IT/OT Systems Administrator in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level Client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation. Our Client is looking for candidates who seek a lifelong career opportunity with a very profitable company currently experiencing growth within the oil and gas industry. Contract job opportunities could lead to a permanent position with the company for the proven individual. Our Client offers cross training opportunities throughout their business structure. IT is a key asset which used in every business unit to drive efficiency and profitability. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a leader in the industry.
Our Client is seeking a Systems Administrator to assist with Terminal, Transport, Rail, & Marine support in Findlay, Ohio. This person would be working as part of a team supporting our Operational Technology (OT) Infrastructure for Midstream businesses. Candidates should have general systems administration knowledge and be willing to provide front-end support for business clients. Business-as-usual tasks, compliance, and basic troubleshooting are all part of the day-to-day role. Standard processes exist in many situations and need to be strictly followed. Strong communication skills are important, and the candidate must be organized, possess solid decision making, and have a strong drive for results.
- Good understanding of Windows server administration and troubleshooting.
- Experience working from and managing a ticketing system.
- Entry level understanding of virtualization concepts.
- Entry level understanding of networking and firewall concepts.
- Ability to review, update, and implement policies, standards, and procedures.
- Ability to clearly communicate task status with clients, team members, and supervision.
- Availability for rotational off-hour duties to support 24 x 7 Operations.