- Provide IT system administration in a Windows and Redhat Linux operating system environment.
- Configure and maintain network printers and Cisco network switches and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) in accordance to DoD STIGs.
- Understanding of data RAID, data backup uses and technologies. Install and configure software applications requested by end users.
- Work with Cybersecurity professionals to maintain security compliance requirements. Provide documentation and training on advanced IT processes and procedures and other tasks as assigned.
- Assist Government Information System Security Manager (ISSM) with Risk Management Framework (RMF) Accreditation activities.
- Conduct and remediate vulnerability scans for all accredited devices.
- Install and test system updates as required.
- Provide daily operations and systems support to personnel.
- Experience with Virtualization technologies such as Hyper-V and VMware.