• System Administrators collaborate with a diverse team to support fast-paced, critical programs with classified information system capabilities.
• Success in this role means you are able to develop, implement and maintain secure, cost-efficient environments across various classified programs.
• Program teams rely on your collaboration and guidance to define computing requirements and create end-to-end solutions to solve complex IT infrastructure problems.
• US DoD Secret Clearance (US Citizenship) is required for this role
• Assure system reliability and performance through monitoring and infrastructure management
• Provide system administration and maintenance support on Windows, Linux, and UNIX-based environments in client/server, network and data storage capacities
• Respond to online service requests from users
• Ensure server and application compliance with security and performance requirements (NISPOM, RMF)
• Convert and upgrade to new systems
• Develop and maintain technical and operational documentation to continually improve our computing environments
• Engage in knowledge sharing to further develop the overall capability and performance of your technical team