We are an industry leader seeking a Systems Administrator to join our expanding team. We provide infrastructure management services to mission-critical entities in the public and private sectors. This is a direct hire, permanent job, located in Newport News, VA. At this time, we are considering candidates within a 1-hour commute to Newport News only. All candidates for this job must be US Citizens due to the nature of our work.
- Act as a Technical Lead and be a member of a network support team responsible for a secure network that covers 20 sites. This role involves management of the local LAN. The environment is Windows servers and Cisco network devices.
- Play a key role in migrating applications to the secure Azure government cloud. Provide advice and subject matter expertise on how cloud services can improve technical performance and provide value.
- 7 years experience as a Systems Administrator/Systems Engineer.
- Experience with Windows Servers. MCSE is a plus.
- Experience with Cisco network devices. CCNA certification highly preferred.
- Experience with server virtualization using VMWare is highly preferred.
- Experience with MS Azure cloud services and with CI/CD tools and scripting such as Powershell.
- CompTIA Security +certification is a plus.
- Candidates MUST be US Citizens.
- Current Secret Security Clearance is required.