American Cybersystems, Inc. (ACS Group)
- Provide second and third tier technical support to both eBusiness and enterprise customers.
- Identification and resolution of individual and system issues which result in or potentially result in disruption to services provided.
- Participate in internal and external projects, reactive and proactive maintenance, sustaining, and break-fix activities. Participation in on-call rotation.
- Ability to respond to on-call requests within those guidelines.
- Understand and operate within company policies and procedures.
- Participate in cross training and mentoring as necessary to facilitate communication, career development, and system coverage. Non-performance impact will be limited to individual user or small group.
- Project participation will range from small to medium in scope
- Analysis - Understands elementary problem-solving techniques.
- Cooperation - Understands the value of cooperating with co-workers.
- Coordinating - Understands how to disseminate internal information.
- Customer Service Orientation - Knowledgeable regarding the process of interacting with customers to provide positive experience and issue resolution.
- Dependability - Understands company basic rules, policies, and procedures.
- Judgment - Appreciates the importance of basing decisions on factual information and sound logic.
- Planning - Communicates a strategy for the team or department.
- Relationships - Understands the importance of remaining compassionate and empathetic when dealing with the problems of others.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate discipline or six years related exempt experience.