Our client is seeking a Systems Administrator to join their team. The candidate will be supporting the systems architect and conceptualizing, evaluating, designing, transitioning, operating and improving services provided by the IT department using industry standard methodologies and best practices.
Responsibilities of the Systems Administrator:
- Under limited Supervision oversees the installation, configuration and support to a local area network, wide area network, internet systems, computer desktops and or mobile devices.
- Recommends equipment improvement or replacement.
- Perform / Recommend necessary maintenance to support network availability.
- Manage and review network performance reports.
- Analyze issues, identify failures and provide break-fixes.
- Coordinate design and architecture review meetings with development and business team
Requirements of the Systems Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university.
- 5+ years of demonstrated background in Systems Administration including Design, Transition, and Operations/Support of IT services.
- 5+ years of experience with Virtualization Platforms (Any), Database Platforms (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Cloud DBs), Server OS Platforms (Window Server, Red Hat, Unix), Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure), Scripting (Powershell, any Shell), Application platforms (JBOSS, Tomcat), Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure), Storage Infrastructure (Traditional SAN), Server Infrastructure (Private Cloud, any Datacenter operations, etc.), and Network infrastructure - multiple locations.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73266 when responding to this ad.