AIC Talent Solutions is seeking strong candidates for a DIRECT HIRE Systems Analyst - Salesforce Marketing Cloud) with our direct client in Lakeland, FL. Candidates must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. These roles are not open to sponsorship at this time.
This Systems Analyst or Senior Systems Analyst will be responsible for leading efforts to develop and support Salesforce Marketing Cloud applications. Additional responsibilities will include gathering requirements, converting requirements to technical design, development, and implementation while collaborating with other technical and business areas.
- BS in Computer Science or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years' experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into technology solutions that consider system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies and scalability
- Minimum of three years of experience in the creation and execution of Marketing Cloud automations
- Minimum of three years of experience working with Email Studio, Journey Builder, Audience Builder and Automation Studio
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and development best practices
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions and building custom integrations on Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other certifications, required.
- Customize Salesforce applications using custom objects, workflows, validations and formulas while adhering to Salesforce best practices
- Experience planning and managing all activities associated with delivering solutions in a large-scale distributed internet facing environment
- Data storage technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB, and Azure SQL.
- Minimum of five years' experience with SQL Server 2008 or above
- Experience with responsive web application design and development
- 7+ years' of full-stack web development experience with the .NET framework 3.5 or above including C#. MVC and Microsoft Entity Framework
- 3+ years' of experience in implementing enterprise application using platform services like azure App service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, notification hubs, event hubs, stream analytics, Cosmos DB, Redis Cache, IoT Hub, application insights etc.
- Strong technical understanding of the .NET Framework
- Strong technical understanding of IIS and other middleware components
- Experience designing and developing websites running in a multi-platform distributed environment
- Strong problem-determination and resolution experience
- Experience and knowledge of problem management, change management, and other I/S processes
- SCRUM or other Agile experience
- Strong passion for developing best in class performance sites and mobile applications