Canon USA's (CUSA) IT Applications Division is seeking an Systems Analyst Associate (Analyst, App Ops/Deploy Assoc) to support application development and operations of Canon U.S.A. web sites. The Systems Analyst will provide operational support of various web applications and contribute to maintaining uniform service levels across all web properties. The candidate must be strong in systems analysis techniques and procedures to enable the analysis of business requirements and systems functional specifications, and gain an understanding of all relevant business processes and flows to triage and resolve operational support issues.
- Perform initial analysis and issue verification to resolve production website issues, triaging with business users, application development, and other team members to resolve issues on a timely basis. Exercise independent judgment, make decisions on best courses of action for timely resolution, and escalate issues where necessary
- Function as the point of contact to consult with business users and determine hardware, software, or system functional specifications from production break/fix issues to enhancement requests
- Determine and test scenarios to reproduce errors
- Develop, document, and implement support plans for applications moving from project development to production launch, and participate in applications testing and transition activities
- Configure, maintain, and manage the site / application monitoring system. Prepare and maintain monitoring scripts and notifications
- Ensure required support documentation exists for each application (e.g., Functional & Technical Design, Test Cases, Operational Run Book, Outage Plan, Monitoring Scripts
- Define, create or collect, and maintain documentation required to provide effective support functions and meet service levels
Ideal candidate will possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Information Management or Business Administration Computer Science and 0-3 years of experience in a technical role.
Mix of functional/technical skills should be approximately 50% functional and 50% technical. Experience should include one or more of the following:
- Analysis: Participation in System Development Life Cycle, such as System Requirements Gathering, Project Management, Technical Design and Development, System Integration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing
- Technical Knowledge of one or more of the following: Relational Database, SQL, Java, XML, HTML, CSS
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and Applications Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio; Project
Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills are required. Candidate should be a self-starter and possess very strong written and oral communication skills and have the ability to interact with all levels of management and staff.
About our Company - Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2017 and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2018. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact [email protected].
Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office. .
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. .
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers.
#CUSA #LI-AV1 #CBAV #DICE