This is a mid-level position within the Enterprise Solutions Division of the Information Technology Department (ITD). It is for a Systems Analyst Programmer 2 within the GIS Utility Solutions group. The GIS Utility Group’s main objective is to support and maintain Miami Dade Water and Sewer Department (WASD) and Regulatory and Economic Resources (RER) digital infrastructure and interrelated systems within the scope of GIS. The individual will focus on WASD related initiatives and will need to interact with other County departments, Municipalities, vendors, and external agency representatives to identify opportunities for the use of GIS analytical tools, applications, data manipulation and layer creation, mobile GIS development, and overall spatial analysis and processes related to WASD infrastructure.
Completion of 60 semester credits to include 15 semester credits in a computer related field or completion of an information technology certification program (Novel, UNIX, Microsoft, or ORACLE). Two years of programming and systems analysis experience are required. Additional programming and systems analysis experience may substitute for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
The following experience is preferred:
• County’s Enterprise GIS infrastructure and ESRI products
• Product development with Esri products, and mobile platform development
• Interface with technology and operational professionals and document business processes with a technology component
• Basic analytical skills to interpret customer business processes/needs and translate them into application requirements
• Assessing a situation, receiving input from stakeholders and propose viable solutions that will be translated into business and technical requirements
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse groups.
Apply online by December 02, 2019 at www.miamidade.gov/jobs, using Job Opening Number 55910.
$61,510.80 - $100,888.32 /Year
IT & Technical