Gathers information about needs and current capabilities, data availability and alternative uses from product/business owners, teams. Evaluates and recommends modifications to existing processes
Writes and implements scripts to automate tasks.
Partners with more experienced staff to design data visualizations, technical documentation, and non-technical presentation material to communicate ideas and solutions to business partners.
Responsible for coordinating between the Project team and internal legacy applications.
Develop a set of processes and procedures to handle large complex production processes.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Strong Knowledge in data analysis, business analysis.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as SQL, PL SQL, Alteryx and excel macro/VBA etc. Have knowledge on BI tools (Tableau, Power BI etc.), R and Python is plus
- Certification in Alteryx or hands on experience in Alteryx is mandate/ Tableau Certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA Preferred.
- 10 + years' experience required.
- Proven work experience on large scale applications.