6mo. Contract-to-Hire (W2 Only. No Sponsorship available at this time)
A prestigious client of ours in the Western Suburbs is looking for a Systems Analyst to join their growing team. The Systems Analyst will assess, analyze and provide recommendations for systems and usage, implement solutions, and develop documentation and will be also be responsible for assisting in the development, implementation, and maintenance of high-performance and interactive eSystems while meeting project quality standards with delivery teams.
The Systems Analyst will act as the liaison between departmental end-users, analysts, networking team, and consultants in the analysis, design, configuration, testing, and maintenance of systems and processes to ensure optimal operational performance. Assess and analyze current department processes and needs and apply available tools to ensure an efficient, supportive, and user-friendly environment to non-technical users.
- 3+ years of experience in project management, systems analysis or business analytics.
- Relational databases, SQL commands, and Crystal Reports
- Strong multi-tasking, time management, and creativity.
- Must be a self-directed individual with a high degree of analytic ability
- Must possess strong documentation abilities
- Bachelor's Degree
If you are interested and meet the qualifications, please send an updated resume to [email protected] right away. Interviews are currently being conducted.