Zolon Tech Solutions Inc.
Title : Systems Analyst
Location : Baltimore, MD
Duration : Long Term
- Bachelor's Degree and 7 years of relevant work experience; Masters and 5 years of relative experience; or a minimum11 years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working as System Analyst using tools such as Microsoft Office Suite, ALM, XML, and TOAD.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working on mainframe, SQL and Relational Databases such as DB2, Oracle, and SQL Server.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in Agile/Scrum methodology projects, VersionOne.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with API's and testing tools such as SoapUI.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience conducting business analysis, developing, and documenting system requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with AWS, Bit Bucket, Cucumber, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Maven.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with process flow documentation creation, presentation and conducting trainings.
- Prior experience supporting Web Technologies.
- Ability to quickly understand specific architectures, existing and proposed, and provide/propose solutions for technical problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with the ability to effectively interface with the team, stakeholders, and developers.
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment Understanding and developing of mobile/telephonic applications and interfaces.
$60,182.00 - $114,400.00 /Year
IT & Technical
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
Terms & Conditions