The Intersect Group is seeking a Systems Analyst for one of their clients in the Atlanta area!
* Translate business requirements into functional requirements and ask probing questions to fully understand business needs and how they relate to key analytics and business intelligence space
* Propose and prioritize changes to reporting and create additional metrics and processes based on program changes and stakeholder requirements
* Identify and implement new capabilities and best practices to develop and improve automated data analysis processes
* Monitor data quality and take initiative to make improvements
* Ability to research existing and foreseeable needs for decision-making data
* Keep pace with industry changes, technologies, and strategies
* Predict potential problems for data, applications and/or systems and provides recommended solutions
* Prepare and maintain detailed design specifications per approved standards/procedures.
* Participate in on-call rotation and performs escalated support for production applications that involves advanced troubleshooting
* Participate in, or leads, internal initiatives for the implementation, use, and improvement of processes, procedures, guidelines, and metrics for Systems Analysis team or IT organization
* Experience in a BI Analyst role with hands on experience in developing advanced level end to end business intelligence solutions in PowerBI
* Advanced Excel proficiency (PowerPivot, Macros etc) for data transformation, consolidating data from diverse sources, analytics, modeling, and data visualization of analytic findings
* Excellent query optimization, analytical skills and problem-solving ability
* Experience with SQL and relational databases
* Experience with Alteryx or other data blending tool
* Experience creating content for and communicating with senior leadership
* Tableau experience is a plus
* A bachelor's degree in a field related to the position or a combination of related education and work experience in the area of systems analysis to equal four years
* Experience with planning/organizing technical content training for non-technical audience
* Knowledge in advanced data analytics is a plus (python, R, statistics, machine learning models, etc.)
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 70157 when responding to this ad.