The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting and implementing a wide range of applications and services. Candidates will interact with end users, internal/external IT team and software vendors, plan the system flow, manage design considerations, and implementation while managing time-lines.
- Documenting and modifying user requests into technical documentation
- Scheduling and facilitating requirements gathering sessions
- Researching, understanding and documenting business and user requirements
- Working with management, stakeholders, team leads, developers, and others as needed to help refine projects
- Elaborating on requirements and current and future state workflows through supporting artifacts such as user/process flow diagrams, wireframes, data models, scenarios, Excel matrices, and others as needed
- Creating functional specifications that capture all interface behavior for all types of users of the system and any front end or back end business rules
- Supporting the development team by communicating requirements and functional specifications
- Scripting, running, and documenting unit & system testing, assisting IT testing teams when needed
- Triaging issues (defects/bugs) with the QA team to ensure alignment with the defined requirements and providing responses to issues. Documenting changes and expanding support knowledge base to reduce issue frequency and duration
- Engaging with project managers to review and approve finished development work before release into production
- Participating in Scrum ceremonies and other team meetings and activities as appropriate. Monitoring and reporting on progress and deliverables
- Participating in the creation of a project/task plan for new development & enhancements
- Preparing and updating technical & program design specifications (including flow charts)
- Participating in configuration efforts
- Aligning with business partners and vendors to meet project deadlines
- Communicating with end users on business requirements and problem resolution
- Assisting in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), if necessary
- Meeting all compliance and change management requirements (documentation, signoff, etc.)