ACS group has an immediate need for a 'Systems Architect' with experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This is a 3 - month contract opportunity and is located in Devens, MA. Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company.
Please review the job description below:
- System Administration
- Network Architecture
- Server Management
- Domain Control
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Lead engineer of shared services team supporting infrastructure of digital plant operation in manufactory.
The Site is building a new Cell Therapy facility which will require design and implementation of Manufacturing IT systems, installation of multiple types of network devices and commissioning activities support. In addition, the existing three main site buildings require Manufacturing IT support in order to maintain business continuity.
Design, development, and implementation of the Manufacturing and laboratory IT systems capabilities required for the new Cell Therapy facility project.
- Support in Design and Architecture of Manufacturing and Digital Plant network for supporting new Cell Therapy facility.
- Design Strategy and implementation of IT systems and devices across new facility.
- Support Server and application build and Qualification for manufacturing and laboratory applications such as DeltaV, Syncade (MES), PI, ThinManager, Acronis backup, etc. on windows operating system.
- Setup Active directory, Time synchronization with NTP, Network Domain, Domain controller in windows environment.
- Provide suggestion of installing Microsoft server Operating system, Microsoft SQL, IIS (Internet Information Services), Network Firewall, Storage array, Switches, Wireless Network, server Rack, stack, cabling in industrial datacenter, and troubleshooting connectivity issue.
- Installations of Ethernet devices such as network switches, network clock, manufacturing barcode scanners, label printers, network weigh scales, and thin client HMIs for process execution in the plant.
- Application installation with vendor, server and application qualification protocol execution with redundant datacenter design in new Cell Therapy facility.
- Installs, configures, troubleshoot computerized systems in the Manufacturing and laboratory areas. Work with corporate IT, Electrical, Engineering, QA, Validation teams in assessment, recommendation and implementation of new IT network for Cell Therapy facility computerized system applications that supports manufacturing and laboratory.
- Maintain documentation and procedure in GMP manufactory.
- Experience of validation process of GMP systems.
- Successful candidate must have bachelor degree. CCNP or CCIE of switching and routing preferred.
- Deep knowledge and experience with manufacturing IT technologies, network, Hardware and software design and implementation.
- Experience working in diverse, multi-disciplined work groups.
- Experience and/or substantial understanding of industrial IT datacenter, campus fiber, wireless, cabling, servers, rack/stack and common system vendors' available products.
- Experience and/or substantial understanding of virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V), data replication, SAN and NAS storage arrays, rack/stack and common system vendors' available products.
- Skilled in Domain controller, Active directory, group policy, NTP, DNS, network firewall, switching network, TACACS, databases, backup, and reporting systems setup.
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple priorities, and at times, be self-managed.
- Strong customer service skill and communication skill.
Thanks and regards,
P: (+1) 404-585-5612
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant