SkillStorm is seeking a Systems/Data Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position.
- A very strong Senior System Administrator or Engineer with excellent communication skills.
- The role requires analysis of current state environment around privileged access security, developing a plan to implement best practices and managing the plan across a large-scale heterogeneous environment. The role requires expert understanding of how Linux, Unix and Windows security works including understanding best practices around managing user access permissions, ACLs, escalated privilege tools like powerbroker and cyberark. The candidate must be results oriented and be able to demonstrate the capability to project manage large scale initiatives. The candidate requires excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate and influence stakeholders and ensure that aggressive timelines are met.
- RedHat Linux 6.x 7.x OS & Kernel
- Expert Understanding of privileged account security concepts and practices
- Scripting to facilitate large scale analysis – Perl, Shell, Python, Ansible
- Prior hands on experience with Windows and Linux servers
- Linux bash scripting
- Hands on experience with VBA for MS Excel and Outlook
- Advanced experience with MS Excel
- Hands on experience with one or more of the following: Active Directory, Powerbroker, PowerShell, One Identity Active Role Server (ARS)
- Strong communication and writing skills to interact with various technology partners
- Attention to details and follow up till closure on various activities and tasks
- Familiarity with CyberArk is a plus, but not required