ACS Solutions is looking for strong candidates for Tech Specialist 1 role with our direct client in Tysons Corner, VA. This is a Permanent position. TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
• This position will report from Tyson's, VA but will also include working in the Chantilly, VA area
• Analyze system performance and recommend improvements
• Provide support to the system administration and engineering team
• Using advanced knowledge of networking principals and system administration skills to troubleshoot systems and operating systems
• Communicate with customers, manufacturers, vendors and system administrators
• Train system users and other system support personnel
• Analyze and modify preventive maintenance checklists for system changes
• Troubleshoot system performance issues and implement corrective actions
• Organize and prepare detailed documentation of system performance, including service request records and analysis
• Perform desktop hardware and operating system set-up, imaging software loading, and antivirus updates
• Conduct in depth research and evaluate the research of Technical Specialists in order to evaluate existing and future systems
• Provide on site system support post deployment
• Read and interpret engineering drawings
• Understand SOP and SOW documentation
• Ensure test lab equipment is maintained
• Interface with engineering team to ensure design efficiency
• Interface with internal and external customers demonstrating excellent oral and written communication skills
• Conduct research and development of entire systems and analyze all interoperability and constructability scenarios
• Read blue prints, schematics and statements of work (SOW).
• Coordinate with field personnel and/or engineering team to discuss any potential installation issues
• Answer support calls to help field personnel and system administrators with any installation issues encountered on the job site
• Conduct research and development on new system manufacturers (i.e. access control, intrusion detection and closed circuit television systems).
• Perform all duties with minimal direct supervision
• A competitive salary
• Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Paid-time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Military Reserve pay offset
• Paid maternity leave
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Thanks and Regards,
A: 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096
ABOUT ACS GROUP. – ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).