Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.
AceInfo is currently seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer to support our federal project, in Fort Collins, CO. Candidate must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust from the Federal Government.
The Program provides a full spectrum of innovative business and professional services for developing, maintaining and supporting enterprise-class business applications to federal and non-federal agencies.
Will work closely with development, operations and security to provide services and tools to enable rapid and reliable configuration management, build, release and monitoring solutions for enterprise web applications. Will be given autonomy to research, design, implement and launch new tools and services to enable our development teams to rapidly deploy new features while maintaining reliability of our operational environment.
Candidates must be able to
- Effectively prioritize work and complete tasks on time
- Assist with software and infrastructure management, inventory, installations, configurations and connectivity
- Provide backup support for administering database and web servers
- Evaluate and implement technologies that improve efficiency, performance and reliability
- Understand and implement Git Flow practices, and build automation to assist and enforce the process.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, administer, upgrade and use server system hardware
- Analyze requirements and determine best fit architecture
- Design and build solutions that are generic, scalable and reusable
- Collaborate with other engineers to develop deployment and maintenance strategies for existing and new services
- Analyze and troubleshoot problems within DevOps tools.