We have an immediate requirement for a Software Engineer Controls with our client in Dearborn, MI.
- Primary Job Title: Functional Safety Engineer Leading functional safety activities in Product Development, work with technology subject matter experts to conduct functional safety analysis using efficient model based systems engineering (MBSE / SysML) tools.
- Work with global teams to design simple and safe systems that bring advanced distributed technology from research in to production.
- Fluent in modeling systems in MagicDraw
- 1+ years' experience designing complex systems using SysML with the MagicDraw tool.
- This experience must be at a Vehicle-level, not experience design software or components.
- Please note: We are not looking for a Control System engineer with only experience with Matlab, Simulink, or embedded software.
- We are not looking for a Design & Release engineer who has only experience designing automotive components.
- Experience performing functional safety (ISO 26262) using MagicDraw or Medini Analyze.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Masters in Systems Engineering
https://www.v2soft.com/careers - to view all of our open opportunities and to learn more about our benefits.