Job title: Systems Engineer(MBSE)
Duration: 12 Months Contract to hire
Location : Camden , NJ , 08103
The Systems Engineer, Senior Associate will provide solutions for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of C5 systems.
Specific C5 Solutions capabilities include integrated interior and exterior communications, networks and C5ISR for tactical maritime platforms and command and operations centers.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior related experience OR Graduate Degree or equivalent with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience.
• A complete understanding of the systems engineering process from systems concept phase through systems test.
• Must be adept at: Functional Analysis, Requirements Allocation & Traceability, Trade-off Studies, System Synthesis and System Evaluation (Integration & Verification Testing)
• A proven track record of working through customer requirements to technical requirements to product solutions
• An understanding of Functional and Allocated baselines, in addition to Top-Level and Detailed Level Design approaches, required
• A working knowledge of standard system engineering processes including: MIL-STD-499, EIA-632, IEEE 1220 or ISO 15288
• Experience with embedded computing/communication systems, technologies, principles, and methods US Citizenship required Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Other duties as assigned
Engineering & Aerospace