MUST HAVE: Active TS/SCI clearance
System Engineer for Enterprise Management tools has experience maintaining and supporting core infrastructure applications (and the other elements of the technical architecture) using a unified collection of technology services, tools, standards and control structures. The goal is to ensure the continuous delivery of IT Operations, Security, Network, Workplace Technology & Collaboration, and Data Center technology to ensure that critical applications can respond effectively and perform against the demands placed on them.
- Assist in the evaluation, design, provisioning, configuration, and support of Application Performance monitoring tools
- Assist in monitoring and management of Enterprise Management tools
- Assist in the migration of existing tools to the cloud.
- Assist in the automation of manual tasks using tools such as Chef, Puppet, or other scripting languages
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• US Citizenship
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business or other technical major and at least 2 year of recent experience, OR at least 5 years of recent experience in systems administration
• Good oral and written communications skills.
• Must hold active TS/SCI