Data analytics expertise, data mining, business dashboard metrics.
DAS CG - Data Analytical Solutions
Right now the positions we need are to support our current goal of infrastructure and CARB/Dashboard.
Our most important roles are app development and integration services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Working with programs to help translate business needs to requirements and technical specifications.
* Performing data wrangling, analytics, mining, and trend analysis
* Implementing data based solutions to support systems integration and test.
* Automating processes and operations
* C#, Microsoft .NET,
* Microsoft Power BI or Tableau.
* Database management, SQL, proper data governance and database skills.
* Microsoft .net development and IIS - Internet Information Services
* SSIS - SQL Server Integration Services
* SSAS - SQL Server Analytical Services
* SSRS - SQL Server Reporting Services
* T-SQL - Programming language for SQL Server
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 - 6 years' work or equivalent experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.