Interactive Business Systems is teaming up with a Milwaukee, WI client to locate and bring on a Systems Engineer for a long term contract opportunity!
- Systems Engineer, (Systems Security Focus) will play a key role in the design, planning, execution and installation of the current infrastructure to support new applications and technologies.
- Support software and hardware upgrades to network servers, operating systems, and applications.
- Responsible for backup integrity and recovery coordination and planning.
- Must have extensive experience with standard industry practices including a variety of server types, clustering, and load balancing techniques.
- Possess considerable logic and understanding to analyze and troubleshoot problems.
- Must be able to prioritize trouble calls and respond to emergencies and all levels of troubleshooting.
- Systems Engineer capabilities with 8 or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.