Title : Systems Engineer
Location : Orlando, FL
Duration : 6 Months(Right to Hire)
- Client has a career opening for a IdM Software Engineer.
- This is position will contribute to a team focused on the design, deployment and maintenance of enterprise Authentication, IdM and PKI technologies and will report into the corporate Information Technology Office.
- This position focuses on support to customers and end-users of the teams IdM services.
- Responsibilities include researching and analyzing customer needs; contributing to service strategy discussions; maintaining supporting documentation; contributing to projects that change the features, usability, service levels, or other aspects of the service design; testing, validation, and transitioning to new designs and supporting integration and operations.
- Manage identity information across a number of directories utilizing Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 (MIM)
- Managing Multiple Domains and Forests (Domain Trusts, Schema Management and Site & Services)
- Managing Groups, Users, Service and Computer Accounts
- Supporting Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Installation of server operating systems
- System design, integration and installation
- Disaster Recovery design validation and execution
- Vulnerability management principles, proper patch management and deployment
- Server network design
- Server capacity management and planning
- Process Improvement
- Change control, Incident and Problem resolution
- Implementation of requests from other teams and individuals