Job Title: Systems Integrator
Location: Cleveland, TN- Expected to work onsite 50% of the time
Type: 9 month Contract
One of our enterprise technology clients with over $25 billion in sales and close to 20K employees worldwide across more than 336 locations, working to innovate the next big thing after the next big thing are seeking a Sr. Electrical Systems Engineer to join their team!
The System Integrator (SI) role is for home appliance products like wall mount ovens, microwave, refrigerator, dryers & washers. All the products are controlled using ACUs (Appliance Controller Unit) connected to various sensors and actuators and user interaction happens using HMIs (Human Machine Interface). As an SI, one should be able to understand and drive the design, development and integration of the electronics, electrical and software (Firmware + Application) components of the product.
- Ensure project development activities are completed on time, meeting all requirements, including cost, quality & performance targets to support the project plans and project execution.
- Responsible for system level design/cost/quality/time trade-offs and technical decision making for issue resolution within the project/product plan guardrails.
- Lead technical design reviews for project to provide an assessment of whether the project is within the architecture/project/product plan guardrails by working with key development team members (e.g. Subsystem teams, V&V Strategist, Project Leader) and by consulting with key architecture development team members when necessary (e.g. System Architect, Subsystem SMEs, V&V Strategist);
- Responsible for driving full system validation through use of predictive validation methodologies in concept, design and product validation stages
- Electrical, Electronic (or similar) engineering Degree.
- 5+ years project Engineering & Technical Design Experience.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and globally
- System design & system Integration.
- System Integration capabilities, Critical Systems Thinker.
- Black Belt/Green Belt trained or certified / Opex tools knowledge and application.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) (additional language is a plus)
- Master Degree in Electrical/Electronic or similar.
- Knowledge in given Product Platform (Cooking, preferred in FSR)
- Project Management certification (PMP) or similar
- Presentation and communication skills.
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!